In order to use MapInSite™ Online, ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS requires agreement to the following
terms and conditions. Please note that multiple users of a single username and password are not permitted.
IMPORTANT -- READ CAREFULLY: This License Agreement (hereinafter known as the "Agreement") is a legal
agreement between the individual person licensed, with an individual User ID and Password, (hereinafter known as
the "Licensee") to subscribe to MapInSite Online (hereinafter known as the "Service"), and
ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS and its suppliers. By ticking the "check box" , accessing or otherwise using
the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of the Agreement,
clear the "check box" and/or do not continue with this on-line service.
ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY BROWSER OR PLUG-IN, THAT MAY BE PROVIDED WITH THE SERVICE IS INCLUDED FOR USE AT YOUR OPTION. NEITHER ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS NOR SUCH THIRD PARTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHICH MAY OCCUR RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
1. SERVICE ACCESSIBILITY: This is a license agreement and NOT an agreement for sale. ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS continues to own the Program and other content contained in the Program. Your rights to use the Program are specified in the Agreement, and ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS retains all rights not expressly granted to the Licensee in the Agreement. Nothing in the Agreement constitutes a waiver of ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS rights under U.S. or international copyright law or any other federal or state law.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE: Subject to the provisions contained herein, ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS hereby grants the Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the service. For single-user subscriptions, no other person is entitled to operate or access the Program. Technical support will be extended to registered Licensees only. Multiple-seat licenses are available.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE: The Licensee may not: (i) permit other individuals to use the Service; (ii) modify, translate, reverse engineer, de-compile, dis-assemble (except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by law) or create derivative works based upon the functionality of the service or the contents available via the service; (iii) copy data, and any documentation accompanying the Service; or (iv) rent, lease, transfer, or otherwise transfer rights to the Service or accompanying documentation.
4.OTHER LIMITATIONS/RESTRICTIONS: Maps and demographic reports created by the Licensee using the Service may be used by the Licensee for its business purposes, including use in its own research or marketing efforts in support of sales of its own services or products, including provision of the maps and demographic reports to potential third party purchasers of its own products and services so long as such third parties agree not to resell, sublicense or otherwise disclose any the maps and demographic reports in any form. ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS
shall have the right, at its sole option, at any time during the term of this Agreement, to (i) substitute data vendors of any data provided by ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS as part of or in connection with the Service and/or the data provided by such data vendors, and (ii) substitute or change the functionality, name or any other component or part of the Service offered hereunder, and in each case of (i) and (ii), without any liability or penalty to ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS in connection therewith.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
The Program and documentation are provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranty of any kind.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS AND ITS LICENSORS FURTHER DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION REMAINS WITH THE LICENSEE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS, LICENSORS, OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE,
OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS OR SUCH LICENSORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO THE LICENSEE.
6. TERMINATION: The Agreement and your right to use the Service will automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any material provision of this agreement. ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS may terminate the Agreement at any time by delivering notice to the Licensee and the Licensee may terminate the Agreement at any time by contacting ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS in writing.
7. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS: Annual subscribers shall be billed in a single payment at the beginning of the license period and are set up to be auto renewed on an annual basis. An annual subscription may be cancelled upon thirty (30) days' notice prior to the renewal date of such subscription. Cancellations are not retroactive and do not become effective until the starting date of your next subscription year. To cancel your account, please call 1.888.339.3304.
8. PAYMENTS: You are responsible for paying the ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS supplied invoice at the time you sign up. You represent and warrant that you are an authorized agent of your company, and you agree to pay all charges resulting from your MapInSite Online subscription.
9. TRIAL: In order to allow your evaluation of MapInSite™ Online, ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS grants to you a limited right and license to use MapInSite™ Online, for no longer than two (2) days, for evaluation purposes only and not for any internal business purposes. You agree that at the end of the evaluation period, you must either purchase a subscription to MapInSite™ Online at the then current suggested list price or destroy all report and data retrieved from MapInSite™ Online.
10. MISCELLANEOUS: This license agreement shall constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between the Licensee and ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS. This License Agreement may not be modified except in writing duly signed by an authorized representative of ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS and the Licensee.
© Copyright 2018 ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS and/or its suppliers. 33 Bloor St E, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, M4W3H1, Canada. All rights reserved.
© Copyright 2018 ENVIRONICS ANALYTICS, All Rights Reserved. The data used in powering this site includes ©AGS Applied Geographic Solutions,
©Experian demographic data, ©Synergos Technologies Inc (STI) and Statistics Canada. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use of the Data is expressly prohibited.